Service Scholarship Program
Claremore Reveille Rotary Club Service Scholarship Program for Academic Year 2016-2017
THE DEADLINE FOR SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS IS APRIL 8, 2016
If you have questions, please contact your school counselor or Steve Gragert at firstname.lastname@example.org or 918.341.1140
SERVICE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION FORM
Download Microsoft Word format form (DOC)
Download Adobe Acrobat format form (PDF)
- High school graduate, Spring 2016
- Resident of Rogers County, Oklahoma
- Demonstrated commitment to community service
- Please submit a brief biographical description of yourself that includes information about you and your family (place of birth, parents/guardians’ names, and siblings’ names and ages) and your plans for the future, including name of the school you plan to attend and your intended field of study.
- Rotary International is a service organization. Its motto is “Service Above Self.” The Claremore Reveille Rotary Club seeks to foster service to the local community through its scholarship program. In 250 words or less, please describe your school activities and your volunteer service work in your school and community.
- Have a not-for-profit organization submit a letter to our committee attesting to your service work for the organization.
- Submit a transcript or equivalent documentation of your high school grades.
Return the completed scholarship application with required supporting documentation to:
Claremore Reveille Rotary Club
P.O. Box 1653 • Claremore, OK 74018
or email to email@example.com